The Biometrics Institute will host the Biometrics Institute Asia-Pacific Conference 2019 in Sydney on 22-23 May.
Now in its 18th year, the conference brings together biometric users from key government agencies, private sector organisations, suppliers and academia to share ideas and discuss the opportunities biometrics offer.
The Biometrics Institute offers an environment for connecting a multi-stakeholder community, for sharing knowledge and for leading the debate on biometrics. Topics to be discussed include:
- Identity Management
- Biometrics and privacy
- Biometrics and Seamless Travel
- Security and Integrity
- Face Recognition
Keynote speakers include:
- Sustainable e-government, Estonian experience since 2002, Ruth Annus, Head of Citizenship and Migration Policy Department Ministry of Interior, Government of Estonia
- Biometrics, Privacy and Identity, Kenneth D Gantt, Deputy Director, Department of Homeland Security, United States of America
- Randall Brugeaud, CEO, Digital Transformation Australia
- Patrick Grother, Biometric Standards and Testing Lead, National Institute of Standards and Training (NIST), United States of America
- Trust requires more than good marketing: Embedding our liberal democratic values in Artificial Intelligence, Edward Santow, Australian Human Rights Commissioner
Email email@example.com for more information or you have questions about the Biometrics Institute.